Accent Reduction Trainer Wanted
Are you a linguist or speech pathologist looking to supplement your income? We are looking for another accent reduction trainer to join our team. The accent reduction training work is on a contract basis, part-time, from home over webcam.
- Master's degree in linguistics, speech pathology or other relevant field preferred. Will consider bachelor's with sound experience.
- Experience and knowledge in teaching accent reduction is a must.
- Experience in voice, career (i.e. interview skills), and/or presentation/public speaking coaching are a plus.
- Good attitude, customer service oriented mentality is a must. Must answer client communications promptly.
- Computer with high-speed internet connection, webcam and headset needed. Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn new programs.
- Most clients are interested in Saturday and evening accent reduction lessons; must be available at least some evenings and part of Saturdays.
Please email resume, cover letter, and hourly salary expectations to email@example.com if you would like to apply. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview to be held over Skype (www.skype.com).